Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Aerobic Endurance

Today I did an Aerobic Endudrance spin class at Lifetime Fitness. We did 5 x 10 minute intervals designed to reach AT at end of each interval. I tried to keep my heart rate below 155 as discussed with my new coach (AT is 167) and managed to do so for about 1 of the intervals, but I felt like a lazy JACKASS and succumb to the pressure.

Max heart rate reached was 170...average was 148 so that part was good:) Overall pretty good, easy workout. Getting ready to start serious training beginning November 1,2008. I just got my first 10 days worth of schedules from my new coach, Carole Sharpless. Its look busy, but not too difficult...we'll see how it goes though:) I'm anxious to get training and also have some accountability. I do much better under a little pressure:)

No comments: