Thursday, October 2, 2008

Long Week - "Long Run" - Long on Frustration - Should Have "Shorted" the Market

Wow ...this week needs to be over with and fast!! Between the krappy market and the gas shortage I'm about over it. However I do believe the gas shortage is coming to an end in Atlanta. My hypothesis is based on the fact that there were way too many cars on the road this morning on my way to work. The one nice thing about the gas shortage...no traffic...today's commute to work....2 hours!!!

According to my "schedule" today is supposed to be my "long-run" day. I am not sure however, exactly what a long run means to me at this point. I mean Monday felt like a pretty long run and it was just 5 miles. I get home and decide since its such a beautiful evening I'll just run from the house. Since work has been more than a little frustrating I feel like it might be good to push myself a little, so I am feeling motivated and decide to do one of the larger loops I have clocked around my house. Its about a 7 mile loop and very hilly so I just hope I can make it. I started out a little rough and the first 2 miles or so were pretty painful but once I got running it wasn't too bad. I was painfully slow, but hey at this point I'm just looking for a little consistency. Tomorrow the plan is for another spin class as well as a swim. We'll see how that plan develops.

Now my only decision is whether to watch the Debate or the USF-Pitt game...j/k...come on...its really no decision... I know where my priorities are...its ESPN all the way!!!

No comments: