Monday, October 13, 2008

Hittn' It Hard!!

Well another not so scintillating workout weekend, but a pretty good football watching weekend!! At this point I can't even remember my reasons for not working out on Friday and Saturday, but I am sure they were totally valid.

Sunday 10/12/2008

My plan today is to rise early and get in a good long bike ride for a change, but I am foiled by a rainy, windy Sunday in Atlanta. I do decide since I am up early to go ahead and go to spin class at Lifetime. I don't want a repeat of last Sunday and don't trust my motivation at this point. Class is actually pretty hard so I feel much better about myself and decide to reward my efforts with a long nap and full day of watching Pro Football. Good game by the Falcons...nothing like making a 50 yard kick with 1 sec on the clock for the win!!

Monday 10/13/2008

No major plan but when I get home I do manage to get in a short 2-1/2 mile run. I actually feel pretty good but unfortunately started too late to run any further since it was pretty dark by the time I finish. Dammit...I hate it when I do that.

No comments: