Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Easy Run/Painful Crashes

Made it out for another quick (by my standards) 2-1/2 mile run. I again waited until too late to start so anything longer was out of the question unless I wanted to get pegged by a car at about 60 mph. Based on how my days have been going...maybe not such a terrible thing.

I have finally given up on Tony...talked to Carole Sharpless and think I am going to use her as my coach starting in November. She actually just moved to Boulder...how cool is that?!! I heard Tony was in another bike accident over the weekend...poor guy...broken collar bone, the works. Not good. In any case I have been involved in approximately 4 major crashes of my own within the past week...they all relate to the stock market and are just as freakn' painful!!!!

No comments: