Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sneezing Underwater is Possible!!

Overall a pretty good workout today. Started with a good Core workout and did pretty heavy arm strength/lifting for the first time in a long while.

I actually sneezed underwater during my swim. I was just cruising along and felt a little tickle, thought no way I could actually have to sneeze...I mean come on...I'm in the freaking water..and ...WACHOOOOOOOO!!! No worries..didn't even break rhythym. You see, you do learn something new every few years. Did the majority of my scheduled swim, I had to cut it a little short because I was trying to make it to a spin class. Did a total of 2,400 meters.

I made it up to the cycle room at 6:15 for what I thought was a 6:30 class. I was scheduled to ride for 1:20. Schedule changed though and spin class was actually moved to 7:15pm, dang it, should have finished the swim...so I ended up doing the first hour on my own and finishing the last 20 minutes with the class.

Pretty good day and now I get to watch the National Championship Game!!! BOOMER SOONER!!!!

No comments: