Tuesday, March 29, 2011

...and the Road is Long!!

Training is still going very well...at least I'm not hurt at this point, which is a serious step up from my previous races!! The last few weeks have been fairly busy and focused. I did participate in the Publix 1/2 marathon on March 21st...which just happened to fall on the first day of spring!!...Coincidence?...I think not! The following week was a little slow and sporadic, I felt like I was taking it easy during the race, but I have to say I sure felt it for most of the following week. I did make a few spin classes and survived, but tried to run a few times and ended up just doing short little runs, trying to loosen everything up. This week will be a pretty hard week volume wise...assuming of course I get everything done:) Check back on Sunday and I'll keep you posted!!

No comments: