Monday, March 14, 2011

V8...Its Nutritious & Delicious

Great weather in the ATL led to a really nice training weekend. 70 mile bike with my friend Burt on Saturday followed by a 3 mile transition run. The actual run was slower than a frozen bottle of Aunt Jemima syrup, but ..Hey..I did complete it. Legs were super tired though!! My shin felt like my dentist shot it full of novocaine!! I followed this with an 11 mile run on Sunday, again slow, but I'm basically just going for volume at this point....at least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!


Good swim on Monday drills and main set consisting of ~2,000 meters. Should be a pretty hard week ahead as long as I can find the time (and energy) to accomplish everything. The week ends with a Century ride on Saturday and then the Publix 1/2 marathon on Sunday, so that should be interesting to say the least or maybe you can just label me a JACKASS ....and we'll call it a day!!

No comments: