Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello 2009- Goodbye 2008!!!!!

Wow. I know it has been forever since I last posted. I usually don't make New Year's Resolutions but I will make one this year. I promise to post on my blog no less than 1 time per week (hopefully more) until Coeur d'Alene!!!

I have actually been working out (a little) somewhat sporadically, but definitely nothing to write home about, or at least in this case write to my blog about:)!!!

Looking forward to a good start in 2009. I'm hoping that FEAR, typically my biggest motivator, will kick in soon so I can get some positive momentum going leading up to my first race of the season in April. Oceanside 70.3!!

It has been a pretty good week so far following Christmas break. Short run and core workout Monday, good swim yesterday. My shoulder is actually feeling a little better so hopefully it will hold up. Plan for today (New Year's eve) is for short (75 minute) bike and core workout then party like its 1776!!! Which basically means some drink ale, eat some bread and crawl into bed and hide at about 9:30 pm!!

No comments: